QUOTE FROM QURAN
“The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed [of grain] which grows seven spikes; in each spike is a hundred grains. And Allah multiplies [His reward] for whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.”
(Holy Qur’an, Chapter 2, Verse 261)
- Provide a loan (Qard-E-Hassana)
- Promote this Project and Fundraise locally, nationally & overseas
- Make Du’aa for the Success of this Project
INVEST IN THE FUTURE OF OUR COMMUNITY
By supporting the Masjid Aulia Allah with your generosity, you will be supporting our community and youth and helping to build the future of Muslim Canadians. Our Community, especially our youth, needs a supportive environment for their education, socializing, and spiritual enhancement. The Masjid will offer us the opportunity to experience Islam in its comprehensiveness. Together we are cultivating a generation of Muslim youth who value Islam, are proud to be Muslim, and feel welcomed and appreciated in their community.
NEW MASJID PROJECT ESTIMATE:
The construction cost of the new Masjid is estimated to be about $3M. The permit fees and other miscellaneous City of Surrey fees are approximately 100k.
NEW MASJID PROJECT TIMELINE:
The City unanimously approved the rezoning of the Masjid Property of Surrey on June 29, 2015, and the Building Development Permit was issued on May 22, 2020
The construction of the Masjid will take 12-24 months, provided we have 100% funding.
* Demolition of the existing structure (COMPLETED)
* Development permit (COMPLETED) Permit received on Friday (Jumat-ul-Wida), May 22, 2020
* Land development – Drainage, Services (COMPLETED)
* Foundation of the main building –(COMPLETED)
PHASE-II: IN PROGRESS
* Building Main Structure (IN PROGRESS)
* Main Prayer Hall and Wadu Area on the 1st floor (IN PROGRESS)
* Kitchen on the 1st floor (IN PROGRESS)
* Multipurpose Hall on the 1st floor (IN PROGRESS)
* Ladies Prayer Hall and Wadu Area on the 2nd floor (IN PROGRESS)
* HVAC Room on the 2nd Floor (IN PROGRESS)
* Daycare/Meeting Room on the 2nd Floor (IN PROGRESS)
* Basement area, including Body-wash Room, Electrical Room, Water Room, Storage Room, and Bike Room (IN PROGRESS)
We need urgent funds to complete the 2nd phase of the Project by the Summer of 2023 (estimated cost: $1,000,000)
PHASE-III: Phase III will include completing the parking area, landscaping, outdoor lighting, and fencing.