QUOTE FROM QURAN
“The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed [of grain] which grows seven spikes; in each spike is a hundred grains. And Allah multiplies [His reward] for whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.”
(Holy Qur’an, Chapter 2, Verse 261)
- Provide a loan (Qard-E-Hassana)
- Promote this Project and Fundraise locally, nationally & overseas
- Make Du’aa for the Success of this Project
INVEST IN THE FUTURE OF OUR COMMUNITY
By supporting the Masjid Aulia Allah with your generosity, you will be supporting our community and youth and helping to build the future of Muslim Canadians. Our Community, and especially our youth need a supportive environment for their education, socializing, and religious enhancement. The Masjid will offer us all the opportunity to experience Islam in its comprehensiveness. Together we are cultivating a generation of Muslim youth who value Islam, are proud to be Muslim, and feel welcomed and valued in their community.
NEW MASJID PROJECT ESTIMATE:
The cost of construction of the new Masjid is estimated to be about $3M. The permit fees and other miscellaneous City of Surrey fees are estimated to be about 100k.
NEW MASJID PROJECT TIMELINE:
Rezoning of the Masjid Property was unanimously approved by the City of Surrey on June 29, 2015 and the Building Development Permit was issued on May 22, 2020
The construction of the Masjid will take 12-24 months provided we have 100% funding.
PHASE-I: IN PROGRESS
* Demolition of the existing structure (COMPLETED)
* Development permit (COMPLETED) Permit received on Friday (Jumat-ul-Wida) May 22, 2020
* Land development – Drainage, Services (COMPLETED)
* Foundation of the main building – (IN-PROGRESS) Needs urgent funds to complete the remaining foundation work (estimated cost: $250,000)
PHASE-II: Phase-II will include completion of main structure, finishing of the main Prayer Hall with wadu areas.
PHASE-III: Phase-III will include completion of parking area, landscaping, finishing the second floor for ladies prayer area, finishing the basement.